Tuesday, July 31, 2012

A New Me

I Need a New Me...


What is wrong with the current "me?"  The current "me" has been dressed in workout attire for 12 hours but has only stepped out the door to take the trash to the curb for tomorrow's pick up.  It is 8:34 pm and light is waning along with my already slim motivation.  I could probably get in a couple of miles if I left now but the current me is hedging, dodging, negotiating, and telling lies to itself, so an intervention of sorts is in order, thus the blog.  Perhaps public shame will kick "me's" butt to the curb if my pointer finger stops pointing an accusatory finger and hits the "publish" button.  So here I go. Push. The. Orange. Button. And. Walk.  PUSH!!!!  (You will know I am walking if this post appears.)  Now.  NOW!  Okay, okay

No comments:

Post a Comment